1. idiom / expression
- Understanding idioms / expressions
Idiom is a combination of the words that make up a new meaning where there is essentially related to forming words.
- Miscellaneous idiom / phrase:
- The phrase with body parts
Example: That's what comes to child-headed. (Do not want to think)
- The phrase with the senses
Example: Beware of the big mouth was. (Like bragging)
- The phrase with the name of the color
Example: It's better than living bone berputih embarrassment like this. (Dead)
- The phrase with the name of natural objects
Example: During the football game, he's really become a football star. (Good players).
- The phrase with the name of the beast
Example: You're a half-wit, is just about as easy as you do not understand. (Stupid
- The phrase with parts of plants
Example: If the hostility was not lifted until the roots, the relationship was never good. (Totally eliminated)
- The phrase with the word number
Example: Both have held a private meeting yesterday. (Secret meeting)
- Form of expression
disclosure based on the content and meaning that emerge are addressed to the speaker, the form of expression is divided into:
- Proverbs is a verse or group of words that has a fixed composition and contain a certain sense, maxim, proverb.
6. Symbolicis a figure of speech that describes something comparisons using other objects as a pebandingan-He is a usurer(Loan sharks: extortionists, eater of usury) 7. Litotesis a figure of speech that describes kedaan comparison with belawanan words with the fact that the actual meaning to humble themselves.example:-Our struggle is just a drop in a vast ocean 8. Alusiois a figure of speech by using ungkaan pribhasa prbndingan which means it is well knownexample:ah he was a loud sound empty keg